first I what to Thank you to all of my wordpress followers because of your support on WordPress I started my first facebook page so now you can see my work on Facebook and vary shortly on instagram too.
1. What motivates you to write on your blog?
– A good weather motivates me to write even making things for blog .
2. What do you consider to be an achievement on your blog?
– I make creative and detailed models and keep posting regularly…!!
3. Does your blog have support from family and friends?
-yes, of course as I said in my first post my two elder sisters take interest in my creations and motivate me..
4. What are your future goals? With your blog and your career?
-I don’t have any future goals with my blog till yett….and in career I would like to teach quilling or any other crafts 😉
5. What do you consider to be your best quality as a person?
– To love your work and enjoy it….keep up with your hobbies…
1.Why did you start blogging?
2. Where do you find inspiration for your blog?
3. What’s your favorite part about blogging?
4. Do you celebrate festival? Which is your favorite?
5. Were you a shy kid in school or someone who makes the whole class laugh?
here monsoon has started There was beautiful weather after rain so I got idea for my creation and made this…
To make it Follow these easy steps
drow a little girl with an umbrella .
colour your drawing with your favourite colours.I added rain background with my hand made stencil which is shown in this pic.
make outlines of umbrella with black quilling strip and fill up shapes with connected scrolls different coloured strips.I used pink purple and blue
at last add some details like umbrella top and dots , ribbons of girl etc…,
I posted some of my childhood memories in my previous post…
But,these memories are endless so I am sharing another memory attached with my childhood days.. 🙂
its my favorite game snakes &ladders
We three used to have a lloot of fun together ..!!
Once we had made a llaarge snakes and ladders..
Soo large that we could actually stand in each box…
a huge snakes and ladders with a verry big dice…!
We were full of creativity..!!!
I tried to represent that by making It in quilling..! 🙂